HOME IMPROVEMENT PROCESS
Take a look at these suggestions gathered over 30 years of helping clients realize their kitchen remodeling and home improvement dreams.
TOP PLANNING TIPS
- Gather a scrapbook of design notes, photos and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder)
- Consider printing and completing the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us, schedule an appointment, or simply stop by our showroom.
VISITING OUR SHOWROOM
- The first time you stop into our showroom we will…
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review your budget, or assist you in establishing one.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and consider initial design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE…
- When you're ready to move forward after your showroom visit, we will...
- Come to your home and take measurements.
- Create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan.
- Provide a price for the project.
- Schedule a meeting to discuss the design and pricing, any potential modifications, and another other questions or concerns you may have.